I'm 10 weeks old, spayed, up-to-date on shots, microchipped and ready to take on the world - your world that is - because my foster mom says I am ready to be adopted!
I am confident, energetic, and full of spunk. I have no problem telling you how I feel - my foster mom calls it being "vocal" and I do it to protest things I don't like and while I'm playing. I love to sprint through the house chasing the other dogs and leap into the couch. Yes, I said into the couch, because I can't quite reach but I never give up and will try, try, and try again. I'm a good cuddle buddy and will often cry to be picked up and snuggled. I'm also working real hard on potty training and am doing well. Toys, bones, food and irritating the cat are some of my favorite things - though my foster mom says that I'm supposed to leave the cat alone - yeah right...
Now that it's time to find my forever spot in this world, I've got a couple of requests....
1. Strong Leadership - Boundaries aren't really my thing, but apparently they're required to be a "good girl".
2. Active Household - Getting my zoomies out is non-negotiable.
3. Training - I am SMART and that means if I don't get some mental stimulation through training - I will wreak havoc. This is a promise, not a threat ;)
4. No Small Kiddos - Because of my big personality and little sharp puppy teeth, it's probably best that I'm with kids 8 years and older.
5. Pitbull Experience - This isn't a requirement, but would really set me up to win at life. And I like winning. Just ask the person at the other end of my tug-of-war rope toy.
I think that's all I've got for you for now. Do you think I'd be the perfect addition to your family? Apply to meet / adopt me today!
Hailey K was her foster parent.